HOTFROX CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 PANDEMIC STATEMENT
I wanted to take this opportunity to let our valued customers know how we are responding to the COVID -19 pandemic. I want to reassure everyone we are doing everything we can to protect our customers and staff & to minimise the risk and disruption to our customers and our company. Hotfrox will be closed from 24th March 2020 to comply with government guidelines due to COVID-19. We are working from home and we are conactable between the hours of 12pm – 4pm Monday – Friday. If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What we are doing to ensure you receive your purchased dresses & accessories…
• Our brands have reassured us that all orders will be completed.
• We will continue to be in regular contact with our brands.
• We will ensure our clients are informed immediately when their paid for purchases arrive.
How we will ensure continuation of our business…
• Hotfrox will remain open for business despite the actual boutique being closed.
• Home working is our option.
• Hotfrox shop telephone number will be diverted to work mobiles.
• A member of staff will be available to answer any queries during the hours of 10am-12pm & 2pm-4pm Monday- Friday.
• A voicemail service will be available to callers.
• Client dresses will be stored on insured, secure premises.
What we will do next…
• In this fast moving, unprecedented situation, we are continuing to plan ahead to make sure we continue to serve our customers.
• Updates will be posted on the website and on social media platforms.
Thank you for your patience during this challenging time.
Wendy Gudgeon Director 20/03/2020