HOTFROX COVID-19 STATEMENT
Hotfrox will be closed 05/11/20 – 02/12/20 due to government instruction.
Whilst the shop will be closed to the public we will be working behind the scenes continuing to process orders etc.
We are still contactable via phone on 01704807074 and email firstname.lastname@example.org where you can book an appointment for 02/12/20 onwards.
When Hotfrox re opens we will be taking every measure in line with Government guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff and visiting customers.
- Information will be clearly displayed (posters, barriers and floor markers) to inform visitors of our health and safety and social distancing requirements.
- Staff will be wearing visors/masks/gloves.
- Appointments will be staggered with a half hour buffer between appointments to allow for staff to clean between appointments.
- Visitors are asked to bring their own masks to comply with present government guidelines. Sanitizer/hand washing will be available to customers.
- Of the 5 changing rooms available only 2 will be utilised. Each of these changing rooms are at separate ends of the shop and each will be serviced by a separate dedicated viewing area.
- Each customer will be assisted by 1 dedicated staff member only.
- Please be prepared to pay by card payments wherever possible.
- Dresses tried will be quarantined for 72 hours.
- Customers collecting dresses will be offered several forms of collection at the point of making their collection appointment. i.e. 15 minute collection appointment, call into store collection (no fitting).
- Collecting customers are asked to visit with no more than 2 people e.g client and 1 parent/guardian/family member.
- Staff will be adhering to daily checklists to ensure the highest levels of cleanliness in order to safeguard both staff and customers.
- Staff will be working in line with a COVID- 19 retail risk assessment (available to view upon request).
- Soft furnishings will be out of bounds i.e seating on easily cleanable chairs will be made available.
Further information will be available in store.
We want to assure you that your health and safety, during your visit, is of paramount importance to us and we will endeavour to do all we can to support you in your appointment whilst adhering to Government guidelines.
We very much look forward to welcoming you in store, where we hope, despite new ways of working, you will enjoy a wonderful shopping experience that we Hotfrox girls pride ourselves on delivering.